On this Episode
Jeff Lenosky is a professional trials mountain biker who has traveled all over the world competing and starring in films. He’s also a dedicated product tester and bike event organizer with a popular YouTube channel where he’s known as the Trail Boss.
In this episode of the Singletracks podcast, we ask Jeff for his climbing tips, and talk about the skills involved in mountain bike trials riding. Jeff tells us about his favorite places to ride, including some unexpected discoveries, plus he shares his tips for being successful on YouTube.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.
Never Miss an Episode
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Overcast
- Get the RSS Feed
- View all Podcast Episodes