Re: Bought a brand-new Giant Talon 29er 1, and now PROBLEMS

it is sad to hear that somebody else is having the same issues on their 29 er talon 1!! yes the blue and white hardtail ..I too am having front fork issues and rear brake issues. I have taking the bike back a number of times , I purchased it less than 1 year ago. The first issue I had with the rear brakes making chatter noises and major vibrations on the back brake rotor .this all happened within 25 to 30 miles after purchasing my bike .the dealer has worked on this bike at least once if not twice a month for the same issues over and over and over. They keep telling me it is normal for the bike to vibrate and my front fork to make noise .!!!!! I myself have checked the rear rotor out. And have noticed instead of it going back and forth or side to side hey goes up and down : which is causing my pads to wear quickly it is also making the brake rotor itself makes noise andvibrate . The dealer seems to think that is normal what do you think ??????? I think giant needs to get a hold of its customers and let them know they actually have an issue. Instead of pushing their bikes off on consumers and letting the dealers have to deal with the problem .!!!!!