Re: Back Surgery

Hey fellas, whats going on? I am totally going the full sus route. My wife went to the bike shop yesterday and talked to the manager and told him my doctor came in and said that if I ride a bike it has to have a rear shock (as he put it). The purchase manager was really cool and said no problem. I an trying to decide between a Camber Comp 29er and a Spearfish 2 (my first choice by a LONG shot) but I don’t know? I really like how simple the suspension system is on the Spearfish but I also like how Spesh stands behind their stuff. What do you guys think? As for the seat I’m not sure but I don’t care about weight! Our first bikes were probably 30ish plus pounds and I put a saddle on it the size of a couch cushion lol. I don’t understand the weight thing? I would rather have a 30 pound bike that’s comfortable than a 20 pound bike that I don’t like ridding. I understand that race guys who need to be fast but when I look at a seat or a set of pedals or whatever and see that its such and such grams I just laugh. I hope everyone is doing ok and going to try and rest. Seems like every time just get dozed off they want to come in a make me take a pill or blood pressure or ask me 20 questions or something. I know you guys already know. Thanks for everything guys!!!