Length: 4 mi (6.4 km)
Surface: Fire Road
Total: 2 riders
Mountain Biking Hunt Mountain Trails
#59 of 114 mountain bike trails in New Hampshire
Option 2 is your best bet for fast flowy downhill with huge bumps that you can catch air nice rock drops pictures coming soon
First added by monroerider19 on Aug 4, 2009. Last updated Apr 28, 2020. → add an update
Before you go
- Drinking water: unknown
- Lift service: unknown
- Night riding: unknown
- Pump track: unknown
- Restrooms: unknown
- Fat bike grooming: unknown
- E-bikes allowed: unknown
- Fee required: unknown
This trail information is user-generated. Help improve this information by suggesting a correction.
from interstate 91 get off at exit 18 and turn right on bimson road, then turn left on monroe road over the bridge into new hampshire, then turn right on route 135 until u come to the town. when the road splits veer left on plains road. then drive to the top of the hill till the road turns to gravel (note: you might need a 4wd vehicle this is a class 3 road) take a left up the mountain till you reach the summit and the powerlines. you can park here and ride off to the left and follow the road you might have to walk the first hill its incredibly steep. then you have 4 options:
1. follow the powerlines the whole way down to coppermine road, lots of good rock drops and nice climbs and when you get to the road take a left and follow the road the whole way till you get back to plains road and take a left back up the mountain.
2. follow the powerlines until you see a maked trail off to the left that desends down extremely good downhill then follow the trail makers down to plains road.
3. follow the powerlines and veer right onto a nice trail to the woods and follow it till you get back to the powerlines and down to coppermine nice twisty fire road very fast.
4. this connects with option 2 but its all flat for the first time follow the powerlines until you see the 2nd marked trail on the left and follow it down.