WEEKEND SKILLS, SHUTTLE & EPIC RIDING
* We are coaching being fully compliant to park, state and local health guidelines. Trust you will feel safe in our clinic. Read more in our Covid update: https://asingletrackmind.com/mountain-bike-clinics-and-covid-19/
Limited spots available for clinic participants!
• Includes 2-day shuttle
• Optional: Hangout Friday evening at the LURE Resort-settle in by the bonfire (open to all)
• Saturday and Sunday am- optional short yoga session for cyclist to prep your body for the weekend of riding.(relaxed environment open to all) at the LURE
•Saturday and Sunday- am skills session- covering the solid fundamental skill, skills assessment and advancing into skills progressions and how they will apply to Downieville trails. Followed by shuttle with to the top of the trailhead to apply the skills and work with Dylan on challenging terrain. The trails up in Downieville are for the more intermediate and advanced riders.
• With this early season clinic, hone in on the skills to rock the Downieville DH and connect with other riders!
•ASM Custom face/neck gaiters, shirts/hats to take home! Kates Real Food Bars for energy during the rides.
• We will be based at the beautiful river front LURE in Downieville where we will have as our base for the weekend and am skills sessions. It is a mile from town. Initial meet up and skill drills will be set here. If you have other accommodation you can plan on meeting us here Saturday and Sunday am.
*Family members of riders are all welcome to stay at the Lure Resort where we will be based. They can enjoy all that the Serra Buttes offers and enjoy the stunning location on the Yuba River of the Lure Resort over the weekend while you are expanding your mtb skills!
• If you would like to stay here during your clinic weekend, the LURE has a variety of accommodations offered: camping cabins, to fully equipped cabins. If so, book the cabin as soon as you book your clinic to secure your accommodation.
More Upcoming Races and Events in California