WEEKEND SKILLS, SHUTTLE & EPIC RIDING
Limited spots available for clinic participants!
• Includes 2-day shuttle from Yuba Expeditions
• Optional: Hangout Friday evening at the LURE Resort-settle in by the bonfire (open to all)
• Saturday and Sunday am- optional short yoga session for cyclist to prep your body for the weekend of riding.(relaxed environment open to all) at the LURE
•Saturday and Sunday- am skills session- covering the solid fundamental skill, skills assessment and advancing into skills progressions and how they will apply to Downieville trails. Followed by shuttle with Yuba Expeditions to the top of the trailhead to apply the skills and work with Dylan on challenging terrain. The trails up in Downieville are for the more intermediate and advanced riders.
•Prep for the Downieville Classic. With this early season clinic, hone in on the skills to rock the Downieville DH and connect with other riders!
•ASM shirts/hats to take home! Kates Real Food Bars for energy during the rides.
• We will be based at the beautiful river front LURE in Downieville where we will have as our base for the weekend and am skills sessions. It is a mile from town. Initial meet up and skill drills will be set here. If you have other accommodation you can plan on meeting us here Saturday and Sunday am.
*Family members of riders are all welcome to stay at the Lure Resort where we will be based. They can enjoy all that the Serra Buttes offers and enjoy the stunning location on the Yuba River of the Lure Resort over the weekend while you are expanping your mtb skills!
• If you would like to stay here during your clinic weekend, the LURE has a variety of accommodations offered: camping cabins, to fully equipped cabins. If so, book the cabin as soon as you book your clinic to secure your accommodation.
They can hold the cabins until March 20. Some info for booking...Attendees would need to call to book and reference A Single Track Mind. 50% deposit is due at the time of booking with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made up to one month prior to reservation date will be charged a $150 cancellation fee for each housekeeping cabin or a $50 cancellation fee for each camping cabin. Cancellations within one month of arrival date are non refundable.
Here are the cabins being held: range from camping cabins to premium:
Camping Cabins E-H ($95 per night/2 night minimum) These are great for those that want to "camp", a group of buddies can easily share.
Cabin 9 ($270 per night/2 night minimum): 1 bedroom with king bed, large kitchen and huge deck for hanging out on
Cabin 3 ($270 per night/2 night minimum): 1 bedroom cabin
Cabin 6: ($295 per night/2 night minimum): 2 bedroom cabin, great if friends want to share
Cabin 1 ($330 per night/3 night minimum): This is a great homebase cabin for staff and gathering for attendees. Nice big kitchen and deck to share meals on. Opens up to communal front lawn. 2 bedrooms (1 King bed; full bed with twin top bunk)
* We will send a welcome email after registration and another a few weeks prior to the clinic with the fine timeline and details.
More Upcoming Races and Events in California