If you’ve been wondering “will there be mountain bike racing at all in 2020?,” well, so have we. The Enduro World Series leadership team has teamed up with the UCI and event organizers to determine how and when to safely hold events this season, and they have come to some new conclusions.
The initial eight round series has been reduced to five main races, and the EWS-E races are pared down to a pair. The reorganized calendar is as follows.
- R1 (+EWS-E) Zermatt SUI – 30 August
- Trophy of Nations (+EWS-E) Finale Ligure ITA 26/27 September
- R2 Petzen/Jamnica AUS/SLO – 3/4 October
- R3 (+EWS-E) Olargues FRA – 17/18 October
- R4 Manizales COL – 6/7 November
- R5 Farellones CHI – 14/15 November