December 17, 2012
- Great guide, keeps your chain on with ease
- Runs smoothly and quitely
- Easy to setup and doesn't rub
- Additional front taco for full frontal abuse
- Slider nuts are held in place which makes removal and adjustments easy
- Can be run with or without a bashguard
I highly recommend the MRP G2. I've owned numerous guides and the G2 was by far the easiest to setup, best designed and aesthetically pleasing.
The G2 has functioned flawlessly and provides ease of mind while riding. I have also notice a reduction in chain noise while riding.
The G2 is also the only guide that I have used that the doesn't cause the chain to rub on any part of the guide plate or sliders.