December 20, 2012
- Compatible with ODI lock on grips
- Wide color range to chose from
- Adds some bling
- Good coverage and protection
- Canadian Made!
- One of the set screw seized and needed to be drilled out in order to remove the grip
- Finish and color eventually wear
Although I love Straitline stuff I wouldn't recommend them because there are better ones (i.e. Hope, ODI) on that market that will perform and last longer.
The pair I bought developed some play mid-way through the riding season and I also had one of the setscrews seize on me, which made removing the problematic grip very difficult.
The bar caps look amazing but it all goes to waste. At least for me the grip end is one of the first areas of contact on a fall or when putting my bike on the ground and after a short period of time they didn't look so good anymore.
The one thing that Straitline did get right was they made their bar caps compatible with the industry leader in grips, ODI.