THE ENDURO® SL'S welterweight chassis, pedaling efficiency and six inches of travel let you climb without crying and rail in the technical terrain. If you want to ride the whole mountain and really own it, the Enduro SL is your best bike.
* Custom Avid Elixir R Carbon SL brakes feature full hydraulic calipers, organic pads for enhanced modulation and a big 203 mm rotor in front and 185mm in back for awesome control in fast and steep situations. Elixir R SL levers feature tool-free reach adjustment for enhanced comfort and control.
* Our custom DT Swiss wheels don't cut corners when it comes to quality: sealed cartridge bearings, a DT Swiss rear hub with star ratchet and alloy freehub and DT Swiss Competition stainless spokes with alloy nipples. Up front is a Specialized Hi-Lo thru-axle front hub with variable sized flanges for perfect tension and a 15mm axle for percicion steering.
* Specialized AFR Shock provides 150mm of air-sprung travel. Damping curve and spring rate perfectly match the telemetry of the suspension, ensuring optimal bump force management and maximum control.
* The Fox 32 Talas RL fork gets the job done with 150, 130 and 110mm of proven adjustable travel with compression/rebound adjust for efficient climbing and descending.
* S-Works Eskar 26 x 2.3" tires feature large volume casing and dual-compound tread for awesome traction. 2Bliss technology enhances control and durability without adding weight.