The Copper Harbor Trails Club of Michigan’s upper peninsula won a 2013 Bell Built Grant to build a 1.2-mile downhill trail with more than 700 feet of elevation loss. The trail was built by IMBA Trail Solutions in summer of 2013.
Watch the video here:
2013 Bell Built Grants: Copper Harbor, Michigan from IMBA on Vimeo.
- Video: “2013 Bell Built Grants: Burke Bike Park, Vermont”
- Dream Ride Week #1: Copper Harbor, Michigan
- News: Bell Built Grant Returns for 2014
- News: Bell Built Grant Now Accepting Applications
- Interbike 2013: Bell Helmets