This may be the first, possibly the second, video that I’ve seen of a mountain bike base jump. While base jumping is a sport in its own right and has paired well with downhill skiing, mountain bike base jumping doesn’t seem to have caught on. And for obvious reasons: getting launched off a 400 foot cliff (or more) doesn’t tend to end very well for the bike!
Watch the video here:
- Video: “Downhill mountain biking at The Lookout (Swinley Forest, UK) with Amber the Downhill Dog”
- Video: Red Bull Rampage: Cam Zink Throws Biggest Backflip EVER
- Mystery mountain bike spotted at bottom of cliff
- Video: 10 Things Every Mountain Biker Should Have Done
- Video: Mountain Biker Jumps Tour de France Peloton