For those who don’t know, the Athertons (Dan, Gee, and Rachel) are a family of extremely talented downhill racers hailing from the UK. Nicknamed “The Royal Family,” you can usually find one or all of the siblings on the podium at every world cup downhill race. Rachel alone won 5 world cup races in 2012.
While domination is sure when they are on the road, what do the Athertons do when they aren’t traveling or racing? Where do they go home to, and what are their training grounds like? This video answers all of those questions… and the answer will probably blow you away:
- Cinema Sunday: “Where the Trail Ends” – Official Trailer
- Cinema Sunday: “The Life of MTB Prodigy Brandon Semenuk”
- Cinema Sunday: Colin Ross Downhilling in Northern Ireland
- Cinema Sunday: Scott Durkin Shredding the DH Runs at Big Bear
- Cinema Sunday: “Trail Ninja How To: Pump Track 101 with Mark Weir”