Android screen shots.
Over the past couple of weeks we’ve been rolling out updates and new versions of our mobile apps and we wanted to fill everyone in on the latest. All the apps have been rewritten from the ground up to be faster (10X faster in some cases) and easier to use.
Here are just some of the new features added this time around:
- Topo maps for select trails. Pro and Trail subscribers can view all available Singletracks topo maps within the app while everyone else gets access to the 200+ free maps.
- Bike shop finder. Get info on nearby bike shops, add reviews, and even snap a photo of your LBS and upload to Singletracks directly from the app.
- Trail photo uploads. Snap a pic on the trail and upload directly to Singletracks.
- Photo of the Day integration. View the photo of the day and post comments.
- Refined look and feel. Added header graphics and inline action buttons.
- New “add a trail” form.
- Link to Singletracks.com main website on app home screen.
iPad screen shots.
Along with the feature updates, we also introduced new paid versions ($1.99) of both the Android and iPhone apps. The free and paid versions are exactly the same except the paid version features:
- No banner ads.
- Improved trail directions interface. Get driving directions to the trail from wherever you are directly in the app.
- iPad compatibility (iOS app only).
The existing free apps have also been re-branded “Singletracks Lite.”
For those who already have the iPhone or Android app installed, be sure to update your app today to start taking advantage of the new features! For those who don’t have the app, here are the download links: