YAY! Rain!!

Forums Mountain Bike Forum YAY! Rain!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

It was getting to the point that I couldn’t do anything with the dirt out at the trail other than make loose dust piles.I have a log that I have built up dirt on each side of and the one side is great,the other I need to add to,and did,but it was all loose and dusty….until today!!

If I could, I’d give you our rain. An absurd amount has dropped in the last 2-3 weeks. 😢

"schwim" wrote

If I could, I’d give you our rain. An absurd amount has dropped in the last 2-3 weeks. 😢

+1 to that. I haven’t been on the bike more than a handful of times in the past month.

"GALAXY" wrote

It was getting to the point that I couldn’t do anything with the dirt out at the trail other than make loose dust piles.I have a log that I have built up dirt on each side of and the one side is great,the other I need to add to,and did,but it was all loose and dusty….until today!!

Lucky you bro!! You live 160 miles NW of me and all we got was a 2 minute sprinkle, not shower, but a super feather light sprinkle. Not even enough to get five drops of rain on my tongue if I stuck it out for about five minutes.

Where the heck is all this rain I keep hearing everyone is getting. What a BUMMER! 😕

Need H2O for building and trail maintenance.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.