Wonderful day!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Great weather and more sunlight makes me happy! Today was great, only had 1 of 2 jobs, weather was beautiful, got off earlier than I have been from job1, and well there was more hours of light. So what did I do, wasted it happily on a bike! Went and rode Waterton to the Colorado Trail and a little up that (not much). This really got be physched for my bikepacking trip this summer. I need to start training a bit but man I am ready for it!

Cool pictures Funrover, thanks for posting. Nice rock kickstand, a bit heavy for carrying around though. 😆

Where are you goIng to bike pack?

The mountains are looking gorgeous!

"CraigCreekRider" wrote

Cool pictures Funrover, thanks for posting. Nice rock kickstand, a bit heavy for carrying around though. 😆

It’s part of my training..LOL 😆

"mtbgreg1" wrote

Where are you goIng to bike pack?

The mountains are looking gorgeous!

Colorado Trail. I will do from Denver to Leadville over a couple weekends!

Thatll be an awesome trip!

+1 on the weather and longer days. Although we have no traces of snow in Central VA. Great pics & good luck on your bikepacking trip. Look forward to seeing those reperts.

CCR, are you seeing any snow left on some of the mountain trails you ride out west?

"fleetwood" wrote

+1 on the weather and longer days. Although we have no traces of snow in Central VA.
      CCR, are you seeing any snow left on some of the mountain trails you ride out west?

Not a trace of the white stuff in these parts Fleetwood. Full blown spring in town now, low 80’s for a couple of days. We’ll just let Funrover show us how to ride in that frozen stuff. 😆

84 deg. in west central IN yesterday, could have used some of that cool white stuff 😃

"CraigCreekRider" wrote

[quote="fleetwood":1y6rixi2]+1 on the weather and longer days. Although we have no traces of snow in Central VA.

Not a trace of the white stuff in these parts Fleetwood. Full blown spring in town now, low 80’s for a couple of days. We’ll just let Funrover show us how to ride in that frozen stuff. 😆[/quote:1y6rixi2]

Yeah, I think we are on course to break a record today in Central VA with temps forecasted to be in the mid to upper 80s. I’ll be getting my ride on tonight, and cannot wait!

"CraigCreekRider" wrote

[quote="fleetwood":345l7mdx]+1 on the weather and longer days. Although we have no traces of snow in Central VA.

Not a trace of the white stuff in these parts Fleetwood. Full blown spring in town now, low 80’s for a couple of days. We’ll just let Funrover show us how to ride in that frozen stuff. 😆[/quote:345l7mdx]

It’s leaving in a hurry around here, my empty trail season is sadly over. However more time to ride means I can go back to the longer trails! 😃

"Funrover" wrote

[quote="CraigCreekRider":1ews7pjo][quote="fleetwood":1ews7pjo]+1 on the weather and longer days. Although we have no traces of snow in Central VA.

Not a trace of the white stuff in these parts Fleetwood. Full blown spring in town now, low 80’s for a couple of days. We’ll just let Funrover show us how to ride in that frozen stuff. 😆[/quote:1ews7pjo]

It’s leaving in a hurry around here, my empty trail season is sadly over. However more time to ride means I can go back to the longer trails! 😃[/quote:1ews7pjo]

Glass is half full!

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.