Wishing jason (reason) a speedy recovery!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

hey bro!
      probably not on the interwebs at the moment but just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery from your mishap on the bike yesterday. hardcore bro you definitely aint skkeeered, balls of steel!

and we’re lucky to have a guy like Chilipepper around to school us and know what to do when the sh*t hits the fan. Mike I know you’ve helped me tons, as well as many other riders in the CFL area. You are a true ambassador of the sport my friend, thanks for being there for another CFL rider when he needed assitance!

EVERYBODY WEAR YOUR HELMETZ !

Thanks Brandon! I’m feeling ok now, but my head took a good beating yesterday. Michael (ChiliPepper) is a great guy and I can’t thank him enough for helping me out and hanging out at the hospital until I was cleared. I don’t remember much of the accident. I remember going for the jump and the next thing I know I’m disoriented sitting under an oak tree talking to my wife on the phone. I don’t even remember the ride to the hospital. My helmet saved me for sure! I’ll be back to riding in no time.

Jason

glad to hear you’re doing good. That’s a tricky little huck because it has a little downward roll as you approach it if i remember correctly, which requires you to get a little more of the front up before you land.

maybe everything will line up perfectly and we’ll all heal about the same time and go tear some sh*t up, 😀 rest up bro and mike said your helmet took a beating so you might want to invest in a new one.

Wow, glad to hear you’re ok Jason. Props to the brain bucket, sounds like it did its job. 😀

n/p ‘chilipepper’ lol. I’ve been reading on here a lot about helmets, so thought it would make a good reminder to everyone , while wishing ‘reason’ a speedy recovery and giving you props for all the help you provide everyone (that ive noticed). thanks again bro.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.