Winter riding in Laramie

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Does anyone have any idea if any of the trails around Laramie are semi-rideable in the winter. I’m entering my first winter and I don’t like it. It’s already started snowing in the Snowy Range. Or, do I have to head south to Colorado for winter riding?? 😢

Well it was about 45-50F today, and the snow in Laramie is a meltin’. I’ve been getting the bikes ready for riding. New Manitou Black for the Hardrock Pro, and I’m puttin new seals and oil in the TALAS on the Mongoose Teocali – man was that oil dirty, most likely from Fruita mud weekend last Oct.

Anyway, just had get things rolling since I can’t ride yet. 😢 Thanks for listening! 😉

Well it was about 45-50F today, and the snow in Laramie is a meltin’. I’ve been getting the bikes ready for riding. New Manitou Black for the Hardrock Pro, and I’m puttin new seals and oil in the TALAS on the Mongoose Teocali – man was that oil dirty, most likely from Fruita mud weekend last Oct.

Anyway, just had get things rolling since I can’t ride yet. 😢 Thanks for listening! 😉

Have you not been able to ride at all this winter? Man, Winter comes early out there, and lasts for what feels like FOREVER. That’s really about the only thing I don’t miss about living in Colorado. There’s a distinct END to the riding season unless you’re insane. ;)

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.