Why bike shorts are black

Forums Mountain Bike Forum Why bike shorts are black

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • Author

Just saw this on Digg.com. One more reason why I don’t wear tight bike shorts anymore 😀

"trek7k" wrote

Just saw this on Digg.com. One more reason why I don’t wear tight bike shorts anymore 😀

[img]http.jpg[/img]

Holy crap man. why in the world would even post this. i alomst puked when i saw the bottom pic with the red and white. thats just horrible. this a perfect reason why if you do wear bike shorts….1. DO NOT where them in public where everyone can see your junk, no wants to see how big of a man toe you have………..2. If you do where wear bike shorts like these, please…PLEASE wear some shorts on the outside of them. You might as well walk around in public or ride the trails wearing briefs for underwear and not pants or shorts with it.

Trek you really ain’t right, i almost want question what you do in your spare time, but i’ll pass on that.

On the other hand i thank you for making point and proving it.

LMAO too funny….I have to admit….NOW looking back..When I was a roadie and raced my team one piece suit was mostly all white….Which was not smart when someone tossed water on you…

Yeah I know…..Really wrong

"element22" wrote

LMAO too funny….I have to admit….NOW looking back..When I was a roadie and raced my team one piece suit was mostly all white….Which was not smart when someone tossed water on you…

Yeah I know…..Really wrong

heaven forbid it 😈 😠

"ChiliPepper" wrote

Just to set something straight…..You will never catch me in one of those even if it was the last day on earth. I would rather go in my birthday suit if it boils down to that.

no..t-shirt and shorts will do just fine thank you 😃

EWW EWW 😮

Get Descente or other high end ones, the chamois pad comes way up in the front and covers all that.

"maddslacker" wrote

EWW EWW 😮

Get Descente or other high end ones, the chamois pad comes way up in the front and covers all that.

still EWW 😬 😈

Last thing I wanna picture is any of you in your birthday suit riding on the trails OK…..EWwwww…

LOL

The team in red are the ones NOT doping, so it all hasn’t shrunk.

Oh man, that is just wrong !!

JDH

OK that’s the first time anything on this site has made me want to poke my eyes out with a red hot poker!

Tight biking shorts are totally a bad idea for guys in any color, but on women, white shorts even work … well you guys be the judge…..

I spend a few minutes trying to figure out what kind of bike she is riding but then I realized… 😕 dude you’re way too into MTB’ing if your looking at the bike and not the shorts!!!!

JDH your my new best friend…..

I like JDH’s picture much better. Sorry for the gross out 😀

lol…….

[url:36ur6nir]http://www.mycheapsneaker.com[/url:36ur6nir]

"JDH" wrote

OK that’s the first time anything on this site has made me want to poke my eyes out with a red hot poker!

Tight biking shorts are totally a bad idea for guys in any color, but on women, white shorts even work … well you guys be the judge…..

I spend a few minutes trying to figure out what kind of bike she is riding but then I realized… 😕 dude you’re way too into MTB’ing if your looking at the bike and not the shorts!!!!

who is she and where can i find her. giggidy – giggidy – gig-gi-dy – GOO

haha just kidding. but that is way better then treks pics. wow she’s got nice legs and other things to…… 😛 😉 😮 😀 😃 😮 😼

"spazjensen" wrote

[quote="JDH":2bvbccwz]OK that’s the first time anything on this site has made me want to poke my eyes out with a red hot poker!

who is she and where can i find her. giggidy

haha just kidding. but that is way better then treks pics. wow she’s got nice legs and other things to…… 😛 😉 😮 😀 😃 😮 😼[/quote:2bvbccwz]
      You are humorous,hah…

"JDH" wrote

you should save in your photo album and tag it for bike shorts. 😆

"spazjensen" wrote

[quote="JDH":mgt9c04s]OK that’s the first time anything on this site has made me want to poke my eyes out with a red hot poker!

you should save in your photo album and tag it for bike shorts. 😆[/quote:mgt9c04s]
      If you would like to do that,no one will shake his head.

"ChiliPepper" wrote

Hey Amber, what can we say…..We are guys you know! 😆 😆 😆

Hey Spaz…..Great idea! 😄

hah……..
      What if i’m a girl?

"ChiliPepper" wrote

[quote="Amberjhons":442hlp9v][quote="ChiliPepper":442hlp9v]Hey Amber, what can we say…..We are guys you know! 😆 😆 😆

Hey Spaz…..Great idea! 😄

hah……..
      What if i’m a girl?[/quote:442hlp9v]
      I know that, but the rest of us are guys! Sorry. 😆

Actually it is nice to have you girls around here to chat with. 😃[/quote:442hlp9v]

Thank you ! Nice to meet you all ,in fact i dodn’t have a really good knowledge of bike,but i really wnat to know more ao i came here.
      hah

"ChiliPepper" wrote

Any day! Glad to have you here with us and welcome aboard. It is always nice to see another new member that is new to MTB’ing. Just stick around and ask away Amber, and if you want, look around at some of the "stickies" throughout the forum boards for some great info, skills, and techniques you can add to your own repertoire. Good luck Amber and wishing you the greatest riding.

Thank you for your advice and i will follow.Actually i’m Chinese,seldom had i met such kind person like you in foreign froum,hah.

"trek7k" wrote

I like JDH’s picture much better. Sorry for the gross out 😀

Says the guy who posted the "hairy leg cam"

I see the trend here…

"ChiliPepper" wrote

[quote="Amberjhons":xpzo4655]Thank you for your advice and i will follow.Actually i’m Chinese,seldom had i met such kind person like you in foreign froum,hah.

Thank you! Chinese, thats really cool. I love to meet people from different nationalities. I have quite a few friends from Thailand that I know through my cousin that lives over their around Ko Samet. You will find out that pretty much all the guys and gals here are very friendly even though we can get strange at times, but thats just part of living life and having fun while you are doing it. Ya know what I mean? I heard that MTB’ing is really picking up their in China. Is that true?[/quote:xpzo4655]

Yeah,that’s true.More and more youngers are attracted by it.
      Oh, sorry,now i have to log out and i will tell you more later if i could.
      Best wishes for you,friend! 😆 😆 😆

"ChiliPepper" wrote

[quote="spazjensen":179c7hk6][quote="JDH":179c7hk6]OK that’s the first time anything on this site has made me want to poke my eyes out with a red hot poker!

Whoooooooa boy! 😮 You keep going at that rate brother, you may have a seizure or heart attack. All this panting and drueling of yours is running off on my computer bro. Save the pic bro and then you can druel all you want on your computer. 😆 😆

[/quote:179c7hk6][/quote:179c7hk6]

it was a joke man. i am still healthy enough to admire the fine "assests" of some one though. but i was kidding with that just clarify. i have better things to drool over 😉 😉 😆

Sorry, but when I think of ladies on a bike, it looks more like this:

"maddslacker" wrote

Sorry, but when I think of ladies on a bike, it looks more like this:

didn’t work here’s the link

http://files.myopera.com/badmadcyclist/ … herton.jpg[/img][/

It’s your browser, man…it even works inside where you quoted it.

and this is the link:
      http://files.myopera.com/badmadcyclist/ … herton.jpg

"maddslacker" wrote

It’s your browser, man…it even works inside where you quoted it.

and this is the link:
      http://files.myopera.com/badmadcyclist/ … herton.jpg

my bad. bad browser. i’m at work right now. you know how that is

JDH

MSlacker, your pic is very hot in it’s own way. I like it and can tell what kinda bike she is riding lol.

Spaz, A buddy of mine posted that pic years ago to another site, stating it was some random girl he saw riding while on a business trip to Texas, his boss who took the pic tried to hit on her and she just blew them off and rode on. How true his story is, I don’t know but God Bless Texas for that one.

"JDH" wrote

MSlacker, your pic is very hot in it’s own way. I like it and can tell what kinda bike she is riding lol.

Spaz, A buddy of mine posted that pic years ago to another site, stating it was some random girl he saw riding while on a business trip to Texas, his boss who took the pic tried to hit on her and she just blew them off and rode on. How true his story is, I don’t know but God Bless Texas for that one.

she must have had her panties in a bunch…. 😮

"spazjensen" wrote

[quote="JDH":1o0g5nfl]MSlacker, your pic is very hot in it’s own way. I like it and can tell what kinda bike she is riding lol.

she must have had her panties in a bunch…. 😮[/quote:1o0g5nfl]

You can see that they are not in a bunch 😆

"garbanzo" wrote

[quote="spazjensen":28fxxze2][quote="JDH":28fxxze2]MSlacker, your pic is very hot in it’s own way. I like it and can tell what kinda bike she is riding lol.

she must have had her panties in a bunch…. 😮[/quote:28fxxze2]

You can see that they are not in a bunch 😆[/quote:28fxxze2]

might have been up front. hahahahaha 😆 😆 😆

"ChiliPepper" wrote

[quote="maddslacker":2qtjsovd]Sorry, but when I think of ladies on a bike, it looks more like this:

Thats my girl! Rachel. Atherton all the way. Glad to hear she is back up and running in competition once more. I have been following her among the other great DH/FR goddesses.

"spazjenson" wrote

it was a joke man. i am still healthy enough to admire the fine "assests" of some one though. but i was kidding with that just clarify. i have better things to drool over

Yeah, I know that bro, just had to pull your chain a little! 😆 😆 😆[/quote:2qtjsovd]

hey this has nothing to do with the topic, but i’ll do it any way
      this a ink to an online playlist that has the music to some of my favorite MTB vids. i made the list my self let me know if it works or not.

http://www.imeem.com/dialogs/standalone … yDeUgEJyQf

"trek7k" wrote

there’s a reason i wear baggies…

JDH

EHHH, Goo, you had to drag that picture forward… EWWWWW I have been avoiding page one in an attempt to avoid seeing that again lol. Now I may have to poke my eyes out with a red hot poker!

"JDH" wrote

EHHH, Goo, you had to drag that picture forward… EWWWWW I have been avoiding page one in an attempt to avoid seeing that again lol. Now I may have to poke my eyes out with a red hot poker!

dude, that picture is CRAZY!! they must have no self respect whatsoever!

I see your point for posting this. Unfortunately I also see his point, and his, and his, and well. all of them…

Baggies rule! Unless you’re female, in which case, spandex rocks; usually.

Of course, I didn’t say that.

roadies to tend to smuggle grapes

"xzxsandmanxzx" wrote

roadies to tend to smuggle grapes

oblong grapes….. 😆

Just wanted to get this thread back to having a pleasant image at the end.

BFD
      "GALAXY" wrote

Just wanted to get this thread back to having a pleasant image at the end.

THANK YOU JEBUS!!!

Viewing 40 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.