What to do when it rains?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Sitting inside today not being able to go on my ride. I get a couple of days off a week and it seems to rain when I get a chance to ride. How much damage does riding in the Florida rain do to your bike? What do ya’ll do when it rains? I’m sure with tomorrows forecast I will be reading single tracks once again.

All wet
      Ray

if it is a lite rain you could ride rail trails or forest service roads. I have always enjoyed hiking in a lite rain also. Plus you can spend some quality time with your bike taking care of her/

We pray for rain in the S West. 😃

Just put on your raincoat and get on the bike 😉

Beer, Couch and cable or dish. Time to mess with your bike. Surf the net, ect. 😄 Later,

What is this rain of which you speak?

The real solution is to move to the Southwest. It resolves two issues: it seldom rains, and we have actual mountains! 😆

When I’m not riding, I live my life vicariously through the many helmet cams on youtube and on this website 😀 It’s a good way to scout some trails at least.

Kentucky Roush 😎

I usually hit the gym, grab some decent grub for lunch, and then park it to check up on the forums, youtube, and probably some netflix.

The trails here are super susceptible to rain so, if it is coming down anything heavier than a light drizzle, I stay off.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.