what is the point of posting a review if it is just deleted?

Forums Mountain Bike Forum what is the point of posting a review if it is just deleted?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

I posted a review of a local bike shop with full detail of my experience and reason for the two star rating only to find that review was removed a couple months later.
      I have lost all trust in what this site publishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Good PR or no Pr?????????????????????????
      W T F ? ? ?

Wow…Somebody needs a hug.

Bud, don’t let one bad experience ruin something for you. There’s a lot of good information and people here. Just because a post disappeared doesn’t mean that the world’s coming to an end. You may have accidentally put a word in that cannot be used on this forum, or their server may have lost a few in an update. Take a breath, have a beer, get over yourself. Go put on your big boy pants and relax. 😆

"Onefatbug" wrote

I posted a review of a local bike shop with full detail of my experience and reason for the two star rating only to find that review was removed a couple months later.
      W T F ? ? ?

P.S.: Check your keyboard. It seems your ! and ? are stuck.

If you think that your review was removed in error, try sending an email to [email protected]

Probably have a better result than posting a rant on the forum.

Dont loose faith Onefatbug,I’m sure somthing just went wrong and your post slipped through a crack in cyberspace.I know for a fact this site is built upon user submissions and would’nt want to loose your voice in the matter.Have you attempted to repost your review???

"schwim" wrote

[quote="Onefatbug":4j8d0izk]I posted a review of a local bike shop with full detail of my experience and reason for the two star rating only to find that review was removed a couple months later.
      W T F ? ? ?

P.S.: Check your keyboard. It seems your ! and ? are stuck.[/quote:4j8d0izk]
      OMG!!! That’s hilarious!!! lol

Wow, you would think someone stole this guys bike or something. Just write a new updated review and get over it. Maybe your experience at the shop was due to a similar attitude the day you went in. I would say give them another shot and see how your service is, I work at a shop and we have so many people coming in wondering why their Walmart bikes don’t work and our nerves get tested daily. Try again!

Man – this thread sux !!! could someone please Delete this ???

JK- but I couldn’t resist 😃

yea no need in letting this go on any longer because nobody can beat schwim’s post. that is great i think trek7 should give schwim an extra point or two for his post. excellant schwim.

"cubanchurchill" wrote

Man – this thread sux !!! could someone please Delete this ???

JK- but I couldn’t resist 😃

Just stirring the pot. But it was funny. 😃

"schwim" wrote

[quote="Onefatbug":dj7x7f3w]I posted a review of a local bike shop with full detail of my experience and reason for the two star rating only to find that review was removed a couple months later.
      W T F ? ? ?

P.S.: Check your keyboard. It seems your ! and ? are stuck.[/quote:dj7x7f3w]

Love it!! Now that is frickin’ hilarious 😃

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.