What frames use a 9.5" rear shock?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

It would be really cool to have a site that you could list a shock and it would reference everything it fit. Somebody get on that,haha.

Until then,I have a Fox Van R with a 3.5" stroke,9.450" eye-to-eye length and I need to put it to work,it’s been sitting on the bench being lazy and I’ve had enough of that.I have a 6" Fox Van RC2 fork to put on the frame as well.

If frame size makes a difference a medium frame is what I need.

Well Arron, I know that my Santa Cruz Bullit has that rear shock dimension. There are a few others as well, just cannot recall them presently at this moment. Those are long travel dimensions bro, getting ready for some DH/FR sessions? 😆

Some good old Florida Freeridin’!! For sure no downhill here but some nice ledges to ride off of. 😃

Thanks for the info man,I was actually looking at getting a Bullit frame a few years ago,I like the way those look. How big of a fork are you running on yours?

"GALAXY" wrote

Some good old Florida Freeridin’!! For sure no downhill here but some nice ledges to ride off of. 😃

Thanks for the info man,I was actually looking at getting a Bullit frame a few years ago,I like the way those look. How big of a fork are you running on yours?

I have a Jr. T Bomber dual crown on my Bullit which is 7" travel. I run 7.5" rear travel, though it does have a setting on the frames pivot bracket to drop to 7" as well. It is a real tough bike by far for FR and DH. Joco and I have taken it off D-3 and D-4, just never got the balls to huck off the ole Dirty Bird yet. D-5 is definitely off limits though…lol.

Joco cased a 15′ (top of lander) ramped gap jump towards the end of the Clemson DH race trails this past Saturday on the Bullit and busted three upper teeth. One is gone, one is bent backwards, and the third one is chipped. He braked in the big wall ride right before the jump and just missed it. That big jewel takes a lot of riders out though… 😆

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.