What do you guys think my bike is worth?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I am new to singletracks.com . I recently bought a 2013 Specialized Hardrock disc and I now want to sell my old bike which has some problems. It’s a Diamondback Topanga Full Suspension 26" (Large frame) which I got from Sports Authority (BIG MISTAKE!). The retail was $750 and I got it on sale for $450 about 2 years ago. I want to sell it to someone on Craigslist maybe but I have no idea what it’s worth. The problems include: A clicking bottom bracket, worn out Tektro Novela caliper arms (the rear seems fine but the front is dangerous worn), and finally a major scratch on the top tube from the front derailleur cable (which was exposed from the factory on the top tube). Also, the bike has about 1,200 miles on it and its on tires I installed after about 800 miles. I am seeking an expert to evaluate my bike . Please help! Also, if requested I can add photos if possible. –Forgot to mention that i had to take off the front brake cable. Can I get more answers?? Here is the link to the photos: http://imageshack.us/g/834/img0003cbd.jpg/
      Thanks any help appreciated!

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.