What are your Favorite Women's Mountain Bikes?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everybody! I’ve been surprised to see how many women’s specific mountain bikes there are on the market now. It’s always been a challenge for smaller riders like myself to find a good fit, now there are tons of options in mountain bikes from cross-country, trail bikes, plus bikes, rowdy hardtails, and high-end long travel all mountain bikes. I’d like to know what are some of your favorite women’s bikes? Even if they aren’t specifically designed for females, please post em here, I’d love to know and use your input for a future article.  Thanks in advance!

favorite-womens-mountain-bike

from what I have seen at the last three fat tire festivals I’ve been to, it seems like the Liv (Giant) and Juliana (Santa Cruz) seem to be trying the hardest to do a good job with women’s bikes. But I’m a guy. At the festival I went to last March, Juliana actually had a separate demo truck with a woman rider/mechanic.

Thanks for your input Alvin. Im glad to hear there are more women’s bikes being offered to demo. Ive been wanting to try the Liv’s XC trail bike, the Pique, myself.

I am a smaller rider and I have a Liv Lust Advanced, which I love. The Liv is an awesome bike.  I recently got to demo a Yeti Beti SB5 and it was the best ride I’ve ever had. I love my Liv but the Yeti was amazing.

what are the differences between men and women MTBs?? seat maybe, other than that, i dont see what differences there needs to be.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.