went for a ride today

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

to keep from stressing too much over my psych nursing test tomorrow, i decided to go for a little ride at the children’s home "pig trails" here in macon. i only took 2 pictures but just had to share that i went for a ride. it took a lot off my mind and i never thought that just riding my bike could clear my thoughts like it does. im posting only one picture because i thought it was a very good pic considering it was on my cell phone. haha i will definitely take more pictures the next time i ride.

Mountain biking has helped me recover from so many bad days at work. It is such a great de-stresser.
      I am glad it does the same for others. Thanks for posting.

I love how riding calms me, I don’t even know the amount of times it has helped!

Well I think I should ride the day before a test every time I have a test. Made an 86 on my psych test I was freaking out about.

Thanks for sharing. Definitely a sweet cell phone pic.

Sometimes I get so stressed out at work that I have to remind myself that I’ll be riding later…that alone calms me down. Once I get out on the trail, there isn’t a thing in the world that could bother me.

The best de-stresser rides are the ones where I just can’t wait to get back to the trailhead or parking lot because I’m so exhausted. Had one of those yesterday.

Love hearing that it’s not just me that hits the trails when I need to get away. Can’t beat the feeling of letting it all out amidst the great outdoors! Always good for the soul.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.