Went biking at river legacy park today

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Man oh man it was a hot one today. I got off work very early today and decided to go biking. Well I live in the dallas/fort worth area and the best place for that is river legacy. You know as of right now i’m still a beginner / intermediate rider and everyday im getting a little better at the harder stuff, This is why I love this park. It offers ALOT of of different riding situations. for the most part its switchback crazy out here. Anyways I took some pics to show you guys

Looks like a nice trail system. How many miles do you have at River Legacy?

Know what you mean about the heat. We had some 100’s here in the hills of Virginia last week, supposed to hit 95 today. Luckily the humidity has dropped below the usual sauna conditions and it hasn’t been that bad. Guess I’ll see how commited I am to riding tonight after work haha.

Thanks for posting the pics Outlawracer. Its always cool to see other riders hometown trails.

No problem bro, al in all its about 6+ miles now. At first it was only a 2 1/2 mile single track but a lot has been added. You know biking is just something I love to do. I told one of my friends that I went biking and he kinda laughed because "I ride a bicycle". In my head I laughed at him because he would never understand. The freedom you get from biking is something special, I think every MTB’er knows what I’m talking about.

Also no I didn’t have a helmet that day, I broke mine and I have to buy a new one today.

"outlawracer" wrote

I told one of my friends that I went biking and he kinda laughed because "I ride a bicycle". In my head I laughed at him because he would never understand. The freedom you get from biking is something special, I think every MTB’er knows what I’m talking about.

This is so true, only someone who rides really "gets" it.

"outlawracer" wrote

Also no I didn’t have a helmet that day, I broke mine and I have to buy a new one today.

Tsk, tsk. 😉 Glad you are getting a new one and double glad you are so stoked to be out and riding.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.