Visiting Dillon, CO first week of October, riding options?

Singletracks Mountain Bike News, Reviews, MTB Trails and Community Protected: Forums Mountain Bike Forum Visiting Dillon, CO first week of October, riding options?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Thanks for reading, tried posting earlier but not sure if it was submitted so I apologize if this is a duplicate.

The wife and I are visiting Dillon, CO the first week of October. It looks like unfortunately the nearby resorts (Vail/Keystone) are closed the first of October. Do they just close the lifts? Or all trails and bike rentals? If all the trails are closed at the resorts, what are the options in that area or nearby? (30min-1hr drive). Thank you all for reading, let me know if you have any questions!

Unless there’s an early snow, most of the trails should be accessible… just maybe not by chairlift There’s literally hundreds up hundreds of miles of trail in Summit County — check out the listings in our trail database, here: https://www.singletracks.com/Colorado-bike-trails_6.html?filterBy=%7Cloc:39.630278~-106.042778~25~Dillon%252C+CO

Also, plenty of bike shops in the various towns have large rental fleets that should be available. Summit County’s infrastructure is pretty well developed in that respect as well.

If you need specific trail recommendations, let us know what you’re looking for!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.