Video: Mountain Biking Toothaker and Rainbow Valley|Estrella Mountains Regional

Singletracks Mountain Bike News, Reviews, MTB Trails and Community Protected: Forums Mountain Bike Forum Video: Mountain Biking Toothaker and Rainbow Valley|Estrella Mountains Regional

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

https://youtu.be/x3LVxVz_ngw

Highlights from my mountain bike ride on Toothaker and Rainbow Valley trails at the Estrella Mountains. This little loop has quickly become one of my favorites in the West Valley. I find it best if you start at the trailhead and work your way up Toothaker and back down Rainbow Valley. The route provides a nice long descent which makes the climb well worth it! As always, if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.

I’m hoping a gimbal is in my future. But for now I only have the helmet and Chestie mounts.

The regional park is great, and because of where I live, I normally enter through the southern entrance.  Keep n mind that there are lots of other trails in the area as well. If you haven’t seen FINS yet you are in for a treat. There are also a lot of other trails in the area of you look hard enough.

Ryan,

Thanks for watching! I have not made it to FINS yet. But trust me, it is in the plans!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.