Trying to understand functionality of Singletracks – what it's best for

Singletracks Mountain Bike News, Reviews, MTB Trails and Community Protected: Forums Mountain Bike Forum Trying to understand functionality of Singletracks – what it's best for

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Question – Will Singletracks track how far I’ve ridden and how long it took me? It seems not but I’m asking for confirmation. I believe it will show me  where I’m at on the route via topo (and how to get to the route) and this seems the purpose of the software. If a person wants to track distance and time do you then use 2 separate apps such as also running Runkeeper to track total miles and time? I’m trying to understand the strengths and weaknesses of Singletracks and if it’s normally used in conjunction with another app to provide desirable features Singletracks doesn’t.

Right, the Singletracks app is just designed to help you navigate trails. If you want to track fitness stats like time, distance, speed, etc., we recommend running another app like Strava, Garmin Connect, or MapMyRide during your ride.

It’s also good for smack talk when you get into a check-in and badge contest with your brother-in-law…

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.