trek7k

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Uploaded 2 tracks for the 2 separate trails. Outback Trails, Portage IN. Is this the type of trails we want separate tracks for or just one.

Potentially. How long is each loop? It looks like at least one of the tracks you uploaded is less than 3 miles long which is sorta on the short side for creating a new listing.

Really it’s up to you but you’ll need to create new listings for each loop, then upload the appropriate track for that listing. For example: Front Side, Dark Side, East Side. This is the form for adding new listings:

http://www.singletracks.com/php/addtrail.php

Think I’ll redo it as a single track as the total length is only 10 miles, and there is no chance of confusion with the trails. Have to remember to keep it simple. 😳 Was 101 in OK today making my brain stupid. Headed to MI where it is cooler. 😃

"DLACHNIET" wrote

Think I’ll redo it as a single track as the total length is only 10 miles, and there is no chance of confusion with the trails. Have to remember to keep it simple. 😳 Was 101 in OK today making my brain stupid. Headed to MI where it is cooler. 😃

DLACHNIET – Any chance you were riding Pocahontas State Park in central VA a month or two ago? My buddy and I ran into a guy at the trail head of the old blue/green who was riding solo and we chatted for a while. He drove a truck which allowed him to hit up trails all over the country. Was that you?

Yep, that would have been me.

Very cool. Enjoy Michigan, and be sure to let us know how the riding goes.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.