Bike trails near Cincinnati?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I’m going to be near Cincinnati at the end of the month.  I wanted to know if anyone had a trail recommendation.

Thank you,

Tom Crowe

I was there week before last and rode some of Landen Deerfield, everything was wet at the time so I only got a little time in.  The area has a website CORA that shows 6 or 8 trails in the areas on the homepage and conditions is coded like a stoplight.  Mostly red and only one yellow when i was there because of rain.  I came from the west so I did Kickpoo in Illinois on the way it was great.

coramtb.org

How far/long will you be able to drive to get to a trail?

It’s a little over a half hour from Cincy to Caesar Creek State Park, one of the better rides in southern Ohio.

It’s a little further (about 45 mins) to Heuston Woods State Park, which has a good network.

If you have the time, It’d be a shame to miss out on Brown County State Park in Indiana, just under 2 hrs drive.

Just in case you haven’t already tried this, here’s a link to trails w/in 50 miles of Cincinnati, sorted by the most popular to the least popular.

http://tinyurl.com/lfj9cyz

Note that most of these are actually within 25 miles of the city.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.