Trails all to myself WOO HOO!!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

I couldn’t ask for a better Friday evening. Nothing difficult, but did many different loops.Man the open trails were great. I guess the wind scared people away today.

Thanks for the post Funrover.
      Looks like some nice trails, not as open as a lot of them out your way. Funny, I usually ride some urban trails Friday evenings and rarely see other riders. Guess most folks are going out or something.

Dude din’t that empty bike followin you around kinda freak you out! 😆 Sorry had to say sumthin’. Those trails looks like fun. Glad you had such a good time 😉

"scotkrzy" wrote

Dude din’t that empty bike followin you around kinda freak you out! 😆 Sorry had to say sumthin’. 😉

😆 😆 😆 Yea, like everytime Funrover turned around that bike was staring at him 😆 😆 😆 Insert theme from the Twilight Zone here. 😮

"scotkrzy" wrote

Dude din’t that empty bike followin you around kinda freak you out! 😆 Sorry had to say sumthin’. Those trails looks like fun. Glad you had such a good time 😉

LMAO!! Naw, it followed me home! Friendly little guy, just a little lonely. Gave some attention and I’m the new best friend hahaha

"Funrover" wrote

[quote="scotkrzy":3007tv1n]Dude din’t that empty bike followin you around kinda freak you out! 😆 Sorry had to say sumthin’. Those trails looks like fun. Glad you had such a good time 😉

LMAO!! Naw, it followed me home! Friendly little guy, just a little lonely. Gave some attention and I’m the new best friend hahaha[/quote:3007tv1n]
      😆 good lookin friend

"Funrover" wrote

[quote="scotkrzy":re54y1jf]Dude din’t that empty bike followin you around kinda freak you out! 😆 Sorry had to say sumthin’. Those trails looks like fun. Glad you had such a good time 😉

LMAO!! Naw, it followed me home! Friendly little guy, just a little lonely. Gave some attention and I’m the new best friend hahaha[/quote:re54y1jf]
      Rules of the stray – feed him once and he won’t leave. Some singletrack and a little lube, of course. Then he will want you take him for walks – I mean rides. 😛

Great post funrover! What trail is that?

Memmen Ridge

Looks fun, I cant wait to get my bike out this weekend.

What kind camara are you using i got to buy me one.

Hey FR, i might have to take a drive up north man cus all the trails you post on here look like they are a blast…

Thanks for posting the pics….

"Impulse2009" wrote

Looks fun, I cant wait to get my bike out this weekend.

What kind camara are you using i got to buy me one.

Nikon Coolpics

"BUDDAH" wrote

Hey FR, i might have to take a drive up north man cus all the trails you post on here look like they are a blast…

Thanks for posting the pics….

They are a lot of fun but I miss the Springs trails

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.