Trail Review Sugggestion

Forums Mountain Bike Forum Trail Review Sugggestion

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I was looking through trail reviews and noticed, unlike gear reviews, that you cannot respond or decide if a review is helpful. I know everyone is entitled to their opinions, but some reviews are not helpful. It would be nice if there were a helpful review yes/no button. This could allow trail reviews to be sorted by helpfulness, so people could see good info instead of just the newest.

+1

+1

I could be wrong (hopefully I’m not) but I think this feature is planned for a big update coming in the future. Our other websites, Tripleblaze.com and Snowtoit.com, already have this feature. They also allow you to respond to a specific review and allow the comments to thread, in case someone totally doesn’t know what they’re talking about and you need to set them right.

"mtbgreg1" wrote

I could be wrong (hopefully I’m not) but I think this feature is planned for a big update coming in the future. Our other websites, Tripleblaze.com and Snowtoit.com, already have this feature. They also allow you to respond to a specific review and allow the comments to thread, in case someone totally doesn’t know what they’re talking about and you need to set them right.

Why am I thinking I’m soon going to be getting more work keeping the e-fistfights down while people bicker over trail comments.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.