Trail check-ins

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Is anyone else out there getting screwed with trail check ins? I’ve had 6 check ins that acknowledge the update on my phone but nothing shows up on the site. Same thing with updating the trail status.

If you give specifics about what phone you’re using, what version of the app, how you’re checking in, where you’re check in, etc., then perhaps we can help you resolve the issue. But "getting screwed with trail check ins" doesn’t give us anything to work with.

"mtbgreg1" wrote

If you give specifics about what phone you’re using, what version of the app, how you’re checking in, where you’re check in, etc., then perhaps we can help you resolve the issue. But "getting screwed with trail check ins" doesn’t give us anything to work with.

Iphone 4

May 9th- Bendix Woods, IN
      May 18th- Fort Custer, MI
      June 2nd-Bluhm Co, IN
      June 15th-TK Lawless, MI
      June 20th-Imagination Glen, IN
      June 7th or 8th, Imagination Glen, IN

My phone shows a succesful check-in as well as a updated trail status. However, when the website is checked later on nothing shows.

"cynergy68" wrote

[quote="mtbgreg1":69l44xks]If you give specifics about what phone you’re using, what version of the app, how you’re checking in, where you’re check in, etc., then perhaps we can help you resolve the issue. But "getting screwed with trail check ins" doesn’t give us anything to work with.

Iphone 4

May 9th- Bendix Woods, IN
      May 18th- Fort Custer, MI
      June 2nd-Bluhm Co, IN
      June 15th-TK Lawless, MI
      June 20th-Imagination Glen, IN
      June 7th or 8th, Imagination Glen, IN

My phone shows a succesful check-in as well as a updated trail status. However, when the website is checked later on nothing shows.[/quote:69l44xks]

I am not seeing a single check-in on your profile: http://www.singletracks.com/ci/member_b … p?id=47694

First, make sure you are using the latest version of the app.

Second, you should double check to make sure that you are logged in to the mobile app with the same user account that you use online. Try logging out on the phone, and logging back in with the same email and password you use online. Then, try checking in at a trail.

Let me know how that goes for you. Cheers!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.