SWEET DEALS!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

i usually try to buy as much stuff as i can at my LBS, just to support them but then there are times when i just cant pay what they are asking for things and i go online.

now normally i go to jensonUSA.com or pricepoint.com, which im sure you all know. and then im constantly on Chainlove.com, which i found out is owned thru hucknroll.com. i had never gone there before, and i dunno if the prices are always like this but i just got:
      1.Giro Xen retail=$130
      2.Giro Convert Glasses retail=$109
      3.Shimano MP66W retail=$90
      4.ODI Rogue Lock on grips = $20

i got all of this with next day shipping for $181, thats crazy….i hope you guys dont think this is spam or anything, i just am amazed at the deal i got and figured i should share!

I need a new Giro Xen myself.

Oh cool, it’s like ‘woot.com’ for for cycling stuff.

Thanks for the link, it’s in my RSS reader now!

yeah dude, chain love is the bomb! i’ve gotten a bunch of killer deals on there!

i dont think the grips were on sale at all…but that was the only thing, the Giro Xen is only $65! with free pair of Giro shades!

Was…all gone now. 😢

whats gone? the Xen is still there for $65

I didn’t see it…do you have a link?

I’m seeking to buy a new helmet and that Xen looks nice, but I’m wondering if it has enough airholes to fasten my Stella 200 helmet light to it, also I’m not certain how it would feel. There’s no local bike shop close to me so I buy all of my bike components online from Jenson and BlueSky. Can anyone here give me something of an explanation about these features? I’m curious. 😀

The Xen is awesome, and if you look at the reviews someone posted that it worked great with their stella light

"FBTrek321" wrote

The Xen is awesome, and if you look at the reviews someone posted that it worked great with their stella light

Hmm, couldn’t find the review that spoke about their Stella, but I will certainly will keep the helmet in mind. I just don’t see airholes positioned as I like to mount my light, but I’m sure I can make something work. 😛

After a couple thousand miles of riding and two bad crashes I will wear nothing but the Xen. It fits great, has excellent protection, is well ventilated and I can easily strap my Princeton Tec headlamp to it.

"SaiyanFury" wrote

[quote="FBTrek321":3gzks0fx]The Xen is awesome, and if you look at the reviews someone posted that it worked great with their stella light

Hmm, couldn’t find the review that spoke about their Stella, but I will certainly will keep the helmet in mind. I just don’t see airholes positioned as I like to mount my light, but I’m sure I can make something work. 😛[/quote:3gzks0fx]

Rating for this product: 5
      Best Value

By: Brian Buerger
      February 5, 2010

I have used Hex and upgraded to the Xen. The Xen has more coverage on the back of the head and seems to fit nicer.

Very durable, plan on getting another this spring. The vents are ok, but make perfect placement with a Lights n Motion Stella 200.

^^^^just copied and pasted it^^^^

its the first review

Oh cool, thanks for that FB it’s appreciated. I’m looking at the Xen and the Indicator. I’m not overly concerned about the price difference, I just want the helmet that’s most effective. If the Xen is that compatible with the Stella 200, then so much the better. 😃

this is me wearing my new Giro Xen with the FREE!!!! Giro Convert, both of which function awesome!! well hopefully i dont get to test the helmet out other than how cool it looks and how cool it keeps me!

"FBTrek321" wrote

this is me wearing my new Giro Xen

I’ll see your Xen helmet pic and raise you one singletracks jersey with it!

"maddslacker" wrote

[quote="FBTrek321":3rud8ske]this is me wearing my new Giro Xen

I’ll see your Xen helmet pic and raise you one singletracks jersey with it!
      Image[/quote:3rud8ske]

i’ve gotta get me one of those, been meaning to for a while. maybe next paycheck i’ll have the dough

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.