Strained Groin

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Anyone got any experience or knowlege pertaining to a strained groin and how moutain biking affect’s it??I strained it last summer and it’s been fine all year riding till this weekend.I think work and activity’s just caught up with me and then it started letting me know it’s too tired and under the weather to keep up with the pace I was trying to keep up with.
      I know groin injury’s take forever to get healty again,I dont think they ever heal all the way in reality.I played football in my younger day’s and remember straining it back then,but after awhile it never bugged me until last summer,and that’s alot of year’s it didnt bug me.
      I’ve seen it a hundred time’s in sport’s,athlete’s trying to take the time to heal it up and then the playoff’s come and there like,what the hell I’m gonna play.I feel the same with montain biking but with winter coming I think I can stay off the bike if it’s the wise thing to do and it’ll make it better,but are there any guru’s out there that have wise advice???thank’s.

P.S. I told my doctor about it and he ride’s mountain bike’s too,but he didnt have much to say except to go by how it feel’s and use my own discretion as to what and how to get it better.

I’m thinking physical therapy now,I got a few thing’s that probably need some physical therapy and some good ol’ fashion exercise to help keep the blood flowing in all area’s of the body.
      😮 😮 Did I just answer my own question???? 😮 😮 hahahahahaha

Thank’s mongoose,cant tell ya how much I appreciate just hearing someone comment on my post.

even though I am not into feminine things,

You mean everyone at the gym laugh’s at me and not with me when my toenail’s are painted in the locker room??? 😠 hahahaha.
      Alright,that laugh helped me feel better.

Another hose dragger on the boards here? God help everyone!!

😆
      Sandy Springs Fire Rescue
      EMT-I
      Station 3

Stay safe out there.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.