STICKERS!!!!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

I got my free Singletracks stickers in the mail today. I couldn’t be more excited. Thank you guys so much for offering them and mailing them out!!!

You’re welcome man, enjoy them! Be sure to post some pics of where you put them! 😀

I got mine yesterday and already on the car. I’ll post some pics when I get a chance

Thanks for the stickers !!!!!!

where is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!!!!!!! 😢 😢 😢 😢

"sebastien" wrote

where is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!!!!!!! 😢 😢 😢 😢

Don’t worry, if you filled out the form, we will hook you up! We’ve received over 600 sticker requests and have shipped out about 350 of those. We just received a new batch of stickers, so we’ll be shipping more soon!

"cubanchurchill" wrote

I got mine yesterday and already on the car. I’ll post some pics when I get a chance

Thanks for the stickers !!!!!!

No problemo!

Hey Greg, is there ever going to be anything done with that guy that did some mock-ups of different Singletracks designs for stickers and T-shirts? Love the original but his stuff was cool too…

"WVPedler" wrote

Hey Greg, is there ever going to be anything done with that guy that did some mock-ups of different Singletracks designs for stickers and T-shirts? Love the original but his stuff was cool too…

We’re planning on making the design available on Cafepress sometime soon. We’ll definitely post an announcement on the forums when it happens!

Sounds good man…

Got mine yesterday woot! Promptly stuck one on my forehead and hit the trails 😎

I have been awaiting the arrival of my pack…I think its about time for a new one eh…? 😆

No stickers for overseas fans?! 😳

Got mine, once rain stops I’ll throw them on the truck and get some pics.

Thanks!!

"kcrushz" wrote

No stickers for overseas fans?! 😳

Did you fill out the form? Even if you did, we still haven’t finished sending out stickers yet…

"irishpitbull" wrote

Got mine, once rain stops I’ll throw them on the truck and get some pics.

Thanks!!

You’re welcome!!

I got’em…!!!

All the stickers are in the mail as of this past weekend except those outside the US. Hopefully we’ll get these to the post office this week.

If you don’t receive your stickers in the mail, we ask that you wait until the next free sticker announcement to submit a new request. In some cases folks didn’t enter their address in the form correctly and it’s also possible that we missed a label or two among the 600 we printed out.

I got mine a few days ago, now I just need places to put them!

Got mine the other day, thanks!

I encountered my first Singletracks stickers!! Walking around at work Crested Butte Mountain Resort…noticed the sticker on a hitch bike-rack! Oklahoma plates! Just felt like I should share! 😃

"GimmeAraise" wrote

I encountered my first Singletracks stickers!! Walking around at work Crested Butte Mountain Resort…noticed the sticker on a hitch bike-rack! Oklahoma plates! Just felt like I should share! 😃

Very nice! 😀

Hey, if that was the first one you saw up there… you need to get to work and start slapping stickers all over the chair lift! 😄

"mtbgreg1" wrote

[quote="GimmeAraise":2oiqjzvv]I encountered my first Singletracks stickers!! Walking around at work Crested Butte Mountain Resort…noticed the sticker on a hitch bike-rack! Oklahoma plates! Just felt like I should share! 😃

Very nice! 😀

Hey, if that was the first one you saw up there… you need to get to work and start slapping stickers all over the chair lift! 😄[/quote:2oiqjzvv]

You send them my way and i will!

Viewing 20 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.