Starting the weekend off right…

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author

This am @ red rocks cyn o.s

Afternoon ride @ Palmer Park..
      my new riding partner 😃 😃 😃

and the trusty steeds..

Those some fine pic’s BUDAH.Darn good start to the weekend dude.So how does the rest of the weekend go,or are you takin it as it goes??

Well as soon as I replace the cassette andchian rings on the Gaint we are gonna hit up the Santa fe trail for a good 15 miles one way and tommorrow Im riding with my LBS not sure what we are riding but it’s always a blast.. What about you Steve???

Had to work this morning and am most likely headed to Mathew/winters after work,got stuff to do tomorrow morning as well so I’ll ride again later in the afternoon tomorrow.Doc says my blood preasure has been up and time to get back to eating and exercising right again,at least that’s an exucuse to put the hammer down on Mtn. Biking,hahahahahhaa

"steve32300" wrote

Doc says my blood preasure has been up and time to get back to eating and exercising right again,at least that’s an exucuse to put the hammer down on Mtn. Biking,hahahahahhaa

I’m not carrying you back down Mt Falcon after you go into cardiac arrest! 😆

"maddslacker" wrote

[quote="steve32300":2jf6uy23]Doc says my blood preasure has been up and time to get back to eating and exercising right again,at least that’s an exucuse to put the hammer down on Mtn. Biking,hahahahahhaa

I’m not carrying you back down Mt Falcon after you go into cardiac arrest! 😆[/quote:2jf6uy23]

+1 in the funny scale madd…. hahahahaha

.steve32300 wrote:Doc says my blood preasure has been up and time to get back to eating and exercising right again,at least that’s an exucuse to put the hammer down on Mtn. Biking,hahahahahhaa

I’m not carrying you back down Mt Falcon after you go into cardiac arrest!

You really mean that Madd? 😢

started the weekend off right and ended it right with our shuttle run up high drive, down cpat. jacks and the chutes… the trail was son nice and tacky from the snow that was falling… ohhh yeah!

the full face was more for warmth than anything else 😆 😆
      This was after jacks riding to the chutes..
      The aftermath…

ended the day with steak, potatoes, brownies and some Blue Moon…. 😄 😄

Great pics. Looks like a lot of fun

"ollysj" wrote

Great pics. Looks like a lot of fun

thanks, it sure was..

Hell yeah!!! That is a great time right there!

great pics!

"Funrover" wrote

Hell yeah!!! That is a great time right there!

man it wasn’t even that cold, it def was a blast…

"MtnBikeMike" wrote

great pics!

Thanks..
      Let me know if you ever wanna hook up to ride red rocks…

Pics from yesterday morning at Red Rocks can’t see it in the pics but it was snowing lightly..

Nice pics Buddah! Here is one from my ride this morning. High temp today was upper 70’s. 😃

thats a great shot of bike and water dgaddis..nice! reminds me of rampart res. in Woodlnd park.

Buddah, looks like you have had some good but chilly rides. I got a good ride in Thursday and Friday evenings, best I have felt on the bike this year. Tricky riding here now, either beautiful and 60-70 or pouring down rain (like right now). I hope to get out tomorrow after the storm passes. 😃

@ CCR, their was some chilly morning rides and windy after work rides. Hoping for 65-70 temps with no wind, don’t mind the cold as long as it’s not freezing…

A few shots from my ride with my girl afterwork, I must say she is not to affraid to try nd ride certain obsticles…
      getting ready to star on the white rock(rim) trail
      at the bottom of the Round up trail on the east side trailhead taking a breather before our climb, I was going camera happy 😆
      close to the bottom of round up on the west side, this a decent size rock drop/roll (pretty hard to just huck it with no real landing area)
      getting redy to ride the staircase
      this drop is right before the stairs
      GOOD TIMES!!!!

Again, nice pics. Thanks for sharing

3 shots from Sunday 4/24/11.We had just finished riding Stephaines trail and Capt. Jacks was having to much fun riding to take any really good pictures. These were from the hike up the lower section of Section16… CJMCC(singltracks member) and my friends son
      don’t ask me what they where doing.. 😆 😆 😆

looks like you all had a great ride, just wish my girlfriend would ride with me. if it don’t stop raining here in ohio i’ll have to wait till next yr. when it dries out 😠

I look like a goon! What was I thinking.. Good ride man, thanks for showing me some new singletrack

"CJMCC" wrote

I look like a goon! What was I thinking.. Good ride man, thanks for showing me some new singletrack

No sweat bro’, I gotta say I had a good/fun ass ride on Sunday. If I’m not riding Palmer park, RedRocks, Falcon trail or Rampart res. I like riding like how we rode Sunday. BTW have you riden Rampart res.? If not then we will have to check it out next month sometime..

best part of the ride was blasting thru the creek…

Dude absolutely, thrashing the creek was awesome! I haven’t ever ridden rampart res., I’ve heard its an awesome ride and the guys that I ride with normally are planning a rampart res ride this weekend, but I’ll be in fruita racing, Booo! we’ll have to ride next month for sure.

Cheers

I was in Fruita riding today… Awesome weather..

Just a few shots from Bootleg Cyn in Boulder city, Nevada…
      was having to much fun riding to take pictures and sometimes I forget I have a camera.. 😆 😆
      my buddy who lives out there..
      yours truly..
      the weather was nice definetly not hot out there YET!

Viewing 26 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.