St. George, Utah Trip Report

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Took a nice road trip to St. George, Utah in 2017. Had an absolute blast of a time riding lot of new and bucket list trails I been reading about. This is the first trip I tok away from Fruita which was my normal, yearly getaway place and just enjoyed the trails in the area.

The Main Street Cafe in Hurricane was the go to breakfast place with super, friendly staff and service; the food was great and they even let me put my sticker on the window–pretty cool. Lonneys BBQ was awesome, the brisket was super delicious. If Bryce Canyon is on your list to visit or ride, stop at the Cowboy Restaurant in Panguitch, Utah for the best baked beans you ever shoved in your pie hole.

The Cliffside Restaurant in St. George is a nice place to eat as well. Yes, eating is just as much the experience as riding is – gotta fuel up after a long day of riding.

Made a feature length movie of the trip and there is a contest that as of March, 2018 no one has won yet – see the Youtube comments on how to win a The Trail Ninja tshirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGH87bOHpaw&t=4293s

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.