St. George Utah MTB Trip Video

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Had a great spring break trip in St.George/Vegas area. 6 days of fun! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tCvd4q79-4

trying to do an embed for the first time, hope it worked…

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_tCvd4q79-4&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

guess not. Oh well, the link should work (fingers crossed).

Great video, thanks!!

Well done! Some nice riding in there. Thanks for posting!

Great video, looks like some great scenery as well as great trails

The scenery is stunning. Everyone talks about Moab and Fruita (and they are fantastic) but St. George has riding that is equal to both of those. Each year I take a spring break trip out west and this was one of my best trips. Lots of fun!

Two thumbs up!

I just did a 2400 mile round trip from Colorado Springs to California and back starting Friday the 29th @ 630pm and getting back to the Springs the 2nd @ 9 pm but the point of this is where in St. George did you ride at? I stopped in St. George but was unprepared kinda last minute decision as to ride there so I had no idea where to go and didn’t find anyone really helpful…
      I did end up riding Bootleg Cyn in Boulder city and I rode in Fruita… I was hoping to ride St. George, herd lots of good things about the riding there…
      Nice video btw…

In the town of St. George there are a couple of areas…Bearclaw Poppy Trails are right on the edge of town and are a lot of fun. Outside of town down near a town called Hurricane is Gooseberry Mesa, JEM trail, and Hurricane Rim Trail. All are FANTASTIC! JEM is the fast, flowy singletrack you saw at about 1:20 in the video, all of the cliff shots are Gooseberry and Hurricane Rim. The Bearclaw Poppy trails join up with a couple of other trail systems, all just on the outskirts of St. George.

next time you are in St. George either stop by Red Rock Bicycles and get a map or go on the MTBR website and search the Utah forum. All good info.

Sweet! Thanks for the info.. I recall seeing the sign for goosebury mase…

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.