Spruce Mtn 2-25-10

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Today was a blast! Went out to Spruce mtn. If you have a fat bike this would be a great trail for it. Through the entire ride I saw to small patches of dirt. We didn’t make the entire loop due to time but man the parts we did were a blast NTM freshies on Spruce Meadow!! WOO HOO!!!

you are nuts riding in shorts in the snow, looks like a good time though

"IATyler" wrote

+1

"IATyler" wrote

LOL!! It was a nice day out. I wear shorts year round, guess I am used to it. The picture of the gu in shorts is my friend… he has adapted my ways a little HAHAHHA

"Funrover" wrote

[quote="IATyler":39novrwn]you are nuts riding in shorts in the snow, looks like a good time though

LOL!! It was a nice day out. I wear shorts year round, guess I am used to it. The picture of the gu in shorts is my friend… he has adapted my ways a little HAHAHHA[/quote:39novrwn]

Nice pics again Funrover. You had some pics here last week when you and your co-rider were not wearing shorts. I was wondering if something was wrong. I see things are back to normal now. 😆 Thanks again for the ride-along.

"IATyler" wrote

+1 it seems too cold:D

That’s the trail I rode with Propwash at the beginning of winter,man was it cold that day.We did the whole loop,well at least the main loop I think it was,that was also the first time I had rode that trail.Oh man,I also started cramping up at the end of the ride,thought propwash was gonna have to come out and get my bike in case I had to walk the rest of the way back,hahahaha.

Thanks for the pics Funrover,we didnt get any when we went,wish we would of because it’s pretty cool scenery at the top.

"steve32300" wrote

That’s the trail I rode with Propwash at the beginning of winter,man was it cold that day.We did the whole loop,well at least the main loop I think it was,that was also the first time I had rode that trail.Oh man,I also started cramping up at the end of the ride,thought propwash was gonna have to come out and get my bike in case I had to walk the rest of the way back,hahahaha.

Thanks for the pics Funrover,we didnt get any when we went,wish we would of because it’s pretty cool scenery at the top.

Next time you are down this way lets go!

"IATyler" wrote

It looks cold, but it’s a DRY cold………… 😆

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.