Spruce Mountain Trail

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Has any one done it recently. There is 1 review and directions but it is from 6 years ago. I just moved to Brook RD in Plainfield VT. I want to make sure it is worth it for me to find it.

Any other suggestions for trails around Barre/Montpelier Area? I know about Waterbury, looking for even closer than that.

The only trail that is listed, and actually a trail that I will be heading to try this year (girlfriends sister lives in the Barre area) is the Mill Stone Hill, it actually seems relatively decent, and the fact that they hold an annual racing event means it’s gotta have some popularity, right? If you do happen to get here soon, let me know how it rides.

Apparently it will open for the season on May 1st. Just like any place that attracts tourist, you will have to pay a fee of some kind, which can be located here.

Thanks for the link. My father lived around there when he was a kid, so I am sure I can find it and check it out. Seasons pass is not that expensive so I might go that route if the trail is nice, but I hear it is.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.