Specialized 2010 Rockhopper SL Expert sale

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

MTI

***************************SOLD 5/4/2013*************************************

http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bikes/ … pert#specs

About 2500 miles on this 19" bike.

May 2012: Brake pads replaced with organic pads with plenty of life left.
      June 2012: Upgrade on cassette to a SRAM PG990
      Chain rings replaced all Shimano
      Sept 2012: Front derailleur replaced Shimano Deore
      Rear derailleur replaced Shimano XT Shadow
      Bottom Bracket replaced Shimano

The wheel set replaced the stock DT Swiss 445 to Mavic XM 119 Disk. The Mavics came off of a 2011 Marin Nail Trail and don’t have a single mile on them as of today. I have not even removed the reflectors yet. The reason I changed wheelset is because I had problems with the OLD rear derailleur and the chain jumped and ate up the spokes so I put this spare set of wheels on. The valves are schraeder FYI. Tires are Continental Speed King and I will also throw in a front WTB Velociraptor Tire as well which still has plenty of life left. Also the saddle on the bike came off of the same 2011 Marin Nail Trail. Shimano M505 Clipless Pedals. Oh yea brand new KMC chain as well.

Everything else is stock listed on the above link. All maintenance done at Bryson City Bicycles in Bryson City NC which is minutes from Tsali Rec Area if that helps. Best LBS by the way! The bike has had regular maintenance don’t let all the replacements scare you I just do a lot of riding. Asking $400.00. Over $500.00 in replacement parts and maintenance in 2012 alone so it is ready to ride. I live in WNC and would be happy to meet at some trails in WNC or N. Georgia. You can test ride and if you don’t like it we at least had a ride no wasted time and no harm done!

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.