SORBA-CSRA Bike Fest Near Augusta Georgia

Mountain bike trails & Mountain bike reviews Protected: Forums Mountain Bike Forum SORBA-CSRA Bike Fest Near Augusta Georgia

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Check out the bike fest and come on out and ride. Will be a group from VA camping Thursday thru Sunday. Come on out for some great riding.

http://www.sorbacsra.org/

Bike Fest – November 7 at Lake Springs Deer Run picnic area. There will be an afternoon ride on the Bartram Trail, bike games, food, possible night ride (if there are enough bike lights) and demo bikes from Giant to ride. All of this is FREE and open to SORBA and non-SORBA members. There will be FREE parking. Please bring hunter orange vest to wear while riding. The IMBA Trail Care Crew will be at the Bike Fest for the afternoon ride and games.

IMBA Trail School – 9:00am till Noon (RSVP to attend trail school, there are limited seats)

Giant Demo Bikes – 11:00am till 4:00pm (please RSVP to ensure you get a bike) more information at http://andyjordans.com/page.cfm?pageid=237

Afternoon Ride – 1:30pm

Bike Games and food – Following the afternoon ride

HERE is a map to the Deer Run picnic area.

aabiking,

Is your group going to ride FATS Friday and Saturday? I am really hoping for some great weather for that weekend. The sorba-csra bunch are great to ride with. (I am not bias at all 😃 ) Pretty laid back.

I’ll be up there Saturday for a bit. Hope to meet you there.

-brianW

BrianW, Yes we will be riding both Friday and Saturday. I will be arriving around 1pm on Thursday and I plan to ride Keg Creek that afternoon. Most of our group will not be down until later in the evening. I am really pumped up about this years trip. Going to be so many different things going on and I have been in Augusta since 1984. I’ll be on a ano black Santa Cruz BLT. Probably be wearing an Orange SVMBA shirt. Hope to see ya there.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.