• Asking $1250. Price Reduced!
• This bike retailed for around $2200 new.
• Excellent Condition. Clean. Well Maintained.
• 1 owner.
• Size Large Frame (19.5 Virtual, 18.5 Actual)
• I purchased this bike new from a local Trek dealer in 2012.
• There are a few small cable rubs and some very small scratches from normal wear and tear.
• The Trek Fuel is very nimble, lightweight and handles great in the corners, especially in tight twisty singletrack.
• Everything is stock on the bike with the exception of Kenda Nevegal (26×2.10)TUBELESS tires, upgraded in the Summer of 2013.
• New rear brake pads were installed and brakes adjusted in the Summer of 2014.
• Google the reviews for this bike and you will see what why the Fuel EX is Trek’s best selling mountain bike line.
***Please reply or call 770-286-7693 with any questions. I would like to keep this local pick up only (Atlanta area). However, I will consider driving to meet halfway if not too far. Cash Only. No trades. Bike has been cleaned, serviced and ready to sell. This is a well maintained bike that will last for years to come.
Frame: Trek Alpha Red Series aluminum w/ABP, E2 Tapered Head Tube, EVO Rocker
Fork: Fox 32 F-Series RL, 120mm-travel
Rear Shock: Fox Float RP2 w/ProPedal, XV, 120mm-travel
Rims/Wheels: Bontrager Duster
Hubs: Shimano M525
Tires: UPGRADE: Tubeless Kenda Nevegal 26×2.10 (Front and Rear)
Crankset: SRAM S1000
Front Derailleur: SRAM X-7
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X-7
Rear Cogs: SRAM PG-1050, 10-speed: 12-36
Shifters: SRAM X-7 Trigger
Handlebars: Bontrager Low Riser
Tape/Grips: Bontrager Race Lite
Stem: Bontrager Race Lite
Brake Levers: Avid Elixir
Brakes: Avid Elixir 3 discs, 7/6-inch rotors
Saddle: Bontrager Evoke 2
Trek 2011 Fuel EX 7 (MSRP $2259.99) — The ultimate trail bike. The Fuel EX is the ultimate singletrack trail bike — agile enough for racing, yet relaxed enough for long-distance pedaling. Ready to take things to the next level.
Trek’s Fuel EX 7 turns ribbons of gnarly singletrack into endless miles of fun thanks to its plush, efficient 120mm of front and rear travel delivered by suspension masters Fox Shox. Trek’s E2 head tube stiffens up the front end and their Active Braking Pivot keeps your rear suspension fully active and in control even when braking over bumps. That braking is supplied by Avid’s Elixirs which further enhance technical control so you can navigate the trickiest of lines. Plus, a sweet collection of sturdy Bontrager and SRAM components.