So lost need help drivetrain question giant fathom 3 2018 1×11 or 1×10

Forums Mountain Bike Forum So lost need help drivetrain question giant fathom 3 2018 1×11 or 1×10

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I have a 2018 giant fathom 3 that long story short i have destroyed the gear train riding trails. Bent and broke teeth on the front gears and have broken the rear derailer and am looking to upgrade it to a 1×11 ideally but if it wont fit a 1×10 tired of dropping chains in trails so commited to a 1xset but have no clue what will work on my bike and what wont my local bike shops are back logged for weeks so was told my best bet was to hunt down parts my self am looking at the shimano deore m5100 gearset including cranks and bottom bracket but no clue if the part will even fit on my bike and dont want to order a kit on ebay that wont fit my bike. thanks in advance for the help. I have never felt this clueless mechanically i grew up riding and racing dirtbikes and find them much more simple to work on. ive done about a week of searching online articles and i just keep reading info that contradicts other info sorry for super long post.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.