singletracks jerseys?

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • Author

Anyone willing to share when the next batch of singletracks.com jerseys will be available for sale? I kept meaning to get one last year, and then my size was sold out. I don’t want to miss out this year!

Yes, we were just thinking the same thing. Who else is in?

you guys have jerseys? Cool. Would you ship them overseas?

We did a DH and XC jersey last year but most are sold out now. If we do another run we’ll need to take pre-orders since we don’t have the cash to cover the upfront costs.

http://www.singletracks.com/simpleCart/ … SKU=SNG-J1

We can ship to most places, where do you live ollysj?

"trek7k" wrote

Yes, we were just thinking the same thing. Who else is in?

DEFINITELY put me down as "in" for an XL, XC-style jersey!

"trek7k" wrote

We can ship to most places, where do you live ollysj?

I’m from Germany

Ok folks, we’re going to take pre-orders on the XC jerseys until Friday April 22, 2011. So order yours now for only $55. Here’s the link with sizing info and to purchase:

"mudhunny" wrote

Ok folks, we’re going to take pre-orders on the XC jerseys until Friday April 22, 2011. So order yours now for only $55. Here’s the link with sizing info and to purchase:

What about the DH jerseys???

The deal is we need at least 10 orders of each style and last time the XC jersey sold better than the DH version. If we can get 6 verbal commitments on this forum thread for DH jerseys we’ll open those up for pre-orders as well.

Who’s in?

For those of us who got a jersey already, what about cycling socks or jackets or something? (understanding that you would still need 10)

"trek7k" wrote

The deal is we need at least 10 orders of each style and last time the XC jersey sold better than the DH version. If we can get 6 verbal commitments on this forum thread for DH jerseys we’ll open those up for pre-orders as well.

Who’s in?

I’m in for the XC jersey; order already placed!

"maddslacker" wrote

For those of us who got a jersey already, what about cycling socks or jackets or something? (understanding that you would still need 10)

We did socks several years ago and the minimum was 10 [i:3hmdbmba]dozen[/i:3hmdbmba]. We’d love to consider doing socks again but we don’t have a great sock design in mind. Anyone feeling creative?

Wow, I love Save Our Soles, but 10 dozen is steep!

Fortunately they’re a lot cheaper per item than jerseys. In fact the wholesale price of a dozen pairs of socks is close to the price of a single jersey. 😮

I guess proportionate to the the area of your body that they cover…

I will see if I can bribe my graphic designer wife to come up with a design idea.

"trek7k" wrote

Who’s in?

I ordered a XC-jersey and would be in for a DH as well. Just need to wait till the end of the month with the payment for the 2nd one

Any updates on the socks maddslacker?

Not yet.

When will they be shipped?

We *think* the jerseys may be coming in early this week (like tomorrow). We’ll ship them out as soon as they do and will post and update right here!

cool 😎

"trek7k" wrote

We *think* the jerseys may be coming in early this week (like tomorrow). We’ll ship them out as soon as they do and will post and update right here!

Would be great, so maybe it arrives befor my vacation starts, so I can bike at the Alps with it 😎

Jerseys are in! We’ll be shipping these out today…

"trek7k" wrote

Saaah-WEEEEET! I can’t wait for mine to get here! Thanks for doing this again this season, and let me know if anything moves forward on the possibility of socks . I would be interested in a pair of matching socks if they were available…

DEC

Cool, just hope it will pass the customs soon

I think I already know the answer on this. I wanted to order a jersey but failed to do so, were there extras ordered or was it pre-order only?

We ordered a few extras but most of those were purchased already. Right now it looks like we have 2 XL jerseys and one medium…

"trek7k" wrote

AWESOME!

Hopefully mine gets here in time for a race tomorrow night, would be a great way to break it in 😼

Came today; looks awesome. I will place it in the closet with the rest my too small jerseys that someday maybe I can wear.

Yup at 220 pounds 2X is not gunna do. I have a 3X texas state jersey from western spirit. Actually that is the only out of probably 20 + jerseys sized from xl to 3XL that fit well. I really do need to be 175 or 185 again. ugh. I have a coupla 2x/3x jersies that fit when I weigh closer to 205.

Got mine last night too! VERY nice – love the fabric, works really well here in the humid south. One of LBS did a special order on some jerseys a while back thru the same company. Very nice stuff.

Will be rocking it tonight at the time trials!

VERY interesting; I relooked the Texas State jersey from westernspirit is in fact 2X AND is a club cut from cahmp-sys and made in China ! The two jerseys therefore one would think would fit the same EXACT way. argh. The WesternSpirit fits loose in the gut; the singletracks looks like a stuffed sausage.

"armyslowrdr" wrote

Came today; looks awesome. I will place it in the closet with the rest my too small jerseys that someday maybe I can wear.

Yup at 220 pounds 2X is not gunna do. I have a 3X texas state jersey from western spirit. Actually that is the only out of probably 20 + jerseys sized from xl to 3XL that fit well. I really do need to be 175 or 185 again. ugh. I have a coupla 2x/3x jersies that fit when I weigh closer to 205.

Their prices are very reasonable. Our local club is ordering some through them, based in part on how nice my Singletracks one is.

YAY! Mine was in the mail today; it looks and fits great! Thanks a bunch!

"armyslowrdr" wrote

Yup at 220 pounds 2X is not gunna do.

Damn, I’m in the same range and ordered the same size 😮

"ollysj" wrote

[quote="armyslowrdr":3e4i9gom]Yup at 220 pounds 2X is not gunna do.

Damn, I’m in the same range and ordered the same size 😮[/quote:3e4i9gom]

But based on the cycling jersey from the westernspirits sizing and style–is a 2X and club cut, same manufacturer, same country of manufacturer–2X should fit ! I wonder if the cut was made wrong… maybe yours will fit !

I’ll see, when it arrives. If it’s to small, I have another reason to cut down more weight 😆

Got to wear mine for the first time Thursday night.

Is this still happening, because i’d definitely like one 😃. I’d probably need a Medium, maybe a large. Do I have to wait till next season or are you ordering more in?

Thanks

You’re in luck BikeSwan! We have one extra medium and 2 XLs for anyone else who is interested.

I just wish, my jersey would show up… 😢

"ollysj" wrote

I just wish, my jersey would show up… 😢

Hmmm… yeah, a month is a long time, even on a shipment to Germany. We’ll look into this…

Could take up to 6 weeks

Still nothing, starting to worry a little bit 😕

Edit: Just a notification from the local custom service, should be the jersey

It’s here 😬

"armyslowrdr" wrote

This 😆 Another reason to cut down weight

Wow, that took a long time – good to know for the next time we ship to Germany. Hope you enjoy the jersey!

That was just awfull long, but not the usual time

Viewing 45 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.