Singletracks Jersey Pre-orders End Feb. 14

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Just a quick note: the Singletracks jersey pre-order ends on Thursday at midnight. We have 30 orders so far so don’t get left out!

Each jersey is $50 and shipping is just $3. We’re shooting to break even on these and honestly you can’t get a better jersey for this cheap. Once we place the order on Friday, jerseys should arrive within 6 weeks or so.

XC Jersey: http://www.singletracks.com/store/Singl … sey_2.html
      DH Jersey: http://www.singletracks.com/store/Singl … sey_3.html

What size DH jersey do you wear Jeff? How about Syd or Greg if you guys have one? Trying to figure out what I should go with. The sizing chart is confusing since the measurements are nothing like normal shirts. I normally wear a Large T shirt so I’m leaning in that direction.

I think I ended up wearing an XL in the DH jersey but that was partly b/c the sleeves on the large were too short. Fortunately with the 3/4 sleeves this time around that won’t be an issue.

The other good thing about ordering the DH jersey a size up is you can wear pads underneath. Baggy is better. 😀

Ordered one of each, can’t wait for these to show up. Other then Syd, I have not seen anyone on the trails around here wearing one, kinda cool to be the only one rocking a singletracks jersey in the area People are going to think I’m sponsored or something, until they see how slow I’m going then they’ll know instantly………..

I bought them..

"slipfinger" wrote

People are going to think I’m sponsored or something, until they see how slow I’m going then they’ll know instantly………..

I was going to post pretty much the same thing… you beat me to it! 😉

Can’t wait for mine to arrive

Well, mine arrived today – and I have to say its absolutely fantastic in all respects 😃

…except one 😢

I thought a XXL would fit ok, and, well, I guess I need to hit the trails even more than I am

If anybody missed these the first time around is looking for an XXL (these run smaller than labelled), I’ll sell mine for what it cost, and I’ll throw in S&H

Don’t get me wrong, if this fit me, I’d never take it off – its a fantastic shirt, but as it is, I doubt I’ll be able to fit into it anytime soon 😳

BTW, if anybody has a spare 4x size… please let me know!

"swerverider" wrote

Well, mine arrived today – and I have to say its absolutely fantastic in all respects 😃

…except one 😢

I thought a XXL would fit ok, and, well, I guess I need to hit the trails even more than I am

If anybody missed these the first time around is looking for an XXL (these run smaller than labelled), I’ll sell mine for what it cost, and I’ll throw in S&H

Don’t get me wrong, if this fit me, I’d never take it off – its a fantastic shirt, but as it is, I doubt I’ll be able to fit into it anytime soon 😳

BTW, if anybody has a spare 4x size… please let me know!

Still have it? I wasn’t able to preorder earlier this year. Shoot me a pm if you do.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.