Singletracks app info.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

is there a spot on the website where there’s information about the singletracks application some of the Topo information on a lot of the trail seems incomplete and I would like to upload my data but I don’t know what I need to use to upload that data is there another app or GPS app we need to load on our devices.
      Also when I hit check in nothing happens is this common with the application?

We’d love to have you share your GPS data! There are a couple ways to do this, starting with the easiest:

• If you use Strava, you can connect your Strava account to Singletracks and we’ll automatically attempt to import your GPS ride data after each ride. This page has all the info you need to get started: http://www.singletracks.com/gps/tracker.php
      • If you don’t use Strava, you can upload GPX formatted data to any trail by finding the trail page on our website, clicking “Add to this Trail,” then “Add map data.”

As far as checkins go, you should see a message once you check-in, asking for the current trail conditions. Are you using the iPhone or Android app?

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.