Show your VT Bikes.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I want to see the different rides us VT people have.

Custom top to bottom.

Nice looking Sette! What fork do you have on there?

I’ve considered picking up a Flite frame for a backup AM rig/something to loan to friends when they visit.

I’ll take some pics of my setup tonight…I’m installing a new saddle and a Stans NoTubes setup this eve.

Like your homemade stand too…I had one similar…now I have a bench mount stand that slides into my bench vise.

"8valvegrowl" wrote

Nice looking Sette! What fork do you have on there?

I’ve considered picking up a Flite frame for a backup AM rig/something to loan to friends when they visit.

I’ll take some pics of my setup tonight…I’m installing a new saddle and a Stans NoTubes setup this eve.

Like your homemade stand too…I had one similar…now I have a bench mount stand that slides into my bench vise.

It is a 2009 Manitou Elite R7. Hopefully its first trail run will be this week (the fork, not the bike). Its seen small stuff, but nothing over long distance.

Cool, I’m in the same boat. I just installed a brandy new 2010 RS Revelation Dual Air Race. It’s been ridden around my yard a bit, but I’m hoping to pop its cherry this week.

So the bike is ready for the 2010 season. Been out cleaning up some trails and helping the club design some new structures (wallrides and ladder drops coming to some trails within 7 miles of my house…score!)

Anyhoo, here’s what’s new this year:
      2010 RS Revelation Dual Air Race Fork
      Cane Creek 100 headset (probably about the best headset on the market today, after the more blingin’ Cane Creek 110).
      Truvativ Holzfeller World Cup bar
      Truvativ AKA stem
      Charge Spoon Cr-Mo Saddle
      Sette APX seatpost
      Stans NoTubes Conversion
      Maxxis Ardent AM tires, 26 x 2.4, Single Ply
      Loco rear rim/axle (bought a Loco front rim last season)
      New Lizard Skin lock on grips

Sorry for the crappy indoor shots…the light was starting to fade. I’ll get some action shots soon.

Looks great

Ah, nice. I’ll have to get some of my rig up. It’s refreshing to see some VTers here on Singletracks, we should try and meet up some time this riding season at Saxon or Sunny Hollow (of course the trail of choice is up for discussion).

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.